Riverside International Friendship Gardens are part of La Crosse’s beautiful Riverside Park.
The Friendship Gardens are a unique partnership between the Riverside International Friendship Gardens Board of Directors, City of La Crosse Parks Department and Bluff Country Master Gardeners. The City provides land, resources and expertise. The Bluff Country Master Gardeners lead the volunteers who care for the gardens. The RIFG Board of Directors provides overall direction and fundraising.
- Beautiful setting—where the Mississippi, Black, and La Crosse rivers converge
- Park open daily 6 am to 11 pm.
- Large variety of flowers and shrubs
- Easy access, Wheelchair accessible
- Parking immediately adjacent to gardens
- Dogs must be on leashes
Scavenger hunt maps of the Riverside International Friendship Garden can be downloaded for printing. They are popular with children. All items can be seen from garden pathways. We ask all visitors to stay on paths. Thank you and have fun!