Give a gift through PayPal (Visa, MC, Discover). Click on the Donate button to enter an amount. Or, download the donation form below. Thank you!
The Riverside International Friendship Gardens operates via a public/private partnership. Money and expertise are contributed by the community. The City of La Crosse Parks Department provides additional resources to ensure the success of the gardens.
You can support the Riverside International Friendship Gardens with:
- A financial gift—a grand way to express your appreciation of horticulture, ecological education, and the beauty of nature. Consider a memorial to a loved one. Your gift is tax deductible.
- Your time—another pair of hands are welcome in the gardens. Learn about gardening while developing friendships with others! Join Master Gardeners and other garden enthusiasts to weed and water Wednesday evenings 5–8 p.m, mid-May through mid-October.
- Buy a brick—create a lasting memory with the gift of an inscribed brick, to be placed in one of the garden walkways.
- Sponsor a tree, shrub or other plant. To learn the options available, please email.
- In-kind donations—Contact us via email to discuss donating professional services.
For more information, call (608) 791-GROW (791-4769) or email firstname.lastname@example.org